Beer Line Cleaning Pump
Beer flavour gets funky when your tap, line and faucet are filled with beer stone. You do NOT want to share that with your friends!
- Shut off your CO2 regulator. Untap the keg and remove the beer line from your keg coupler (keep the washer on the coupler).
- Attach the beer line to the coupler, making sure to keep the o-ring on the beer line (or solution may leak).
- Mix sanitizing solution with water into the tank, do not overfill the tank.
- Pump the pressurize the tank (5 strokes), put pitcher under faucet/tap
- Open the tap briefly until solution comes out
- Close the tap
- Let the line sit full of sanitizer for minimum 15 minutes
- Open the tap and flush all the sanitizing solution throughout the line until tank is empty
- Rinse the tank and fill with clean warm water. Flush the line with the water
- Repeat if needed.