Ss Brewtech Jacketed Unitank Pro 1 bbl
Contact us for pricing and delivery.
Ss Brewtech's Jacketed Pro Unitanks take the same robust material thickness, finishing standards, and glycol jacketing as their commercial grade Unitanks, then scaled them down to popular pilot and nano brewery sizes. it also borrows popular cues from our single wall Unitanks such as a lower stiffer shelf plate and square tube leg design.
It also features a popular Zwickle style sampling valve, DIN racking arm, sleeved thermowell port, and analog thermometer. As well as the addition of a pro carb stone along with a combination CIP and dry hoping port. Instead of incorporating a cumbersome off the shelf monster manway, It uses a familiar TC standard, TC lid cap and gasket system that prevents the gasket from inadvertently falling into the tank when removing the lid cap. This line of Jacketed Unitanks strikes the perfect balance of Pro performance in a smaller package.
- Pro Construction: 3 mm inner wall, 2 mm dimpled glycol jacket, 1.5 mm outer wall
- Lower Cone and Body Glycol Jacket
- Lid cap includes combination 3" dry hop port and PRV
- Blow off tube and Sanitary Pressure Gauge
- Zwickle Style Sampling Valve and Analog Thermometer
- 1.5" TC Rotatable racking arm with DIN nut, 1.5" lower dump port
- Discrete cylinder and cone jackets allow for half batching
- 1/2" NPT glycol inlet and outlet ports with internal jacket tie
- 316 SS Carbstone with valve
- Cone mounted sleeved RTD port with probe included
- 4 MM lower stiffener plate with adjustable feet
- 53" Height